The mission of the Office of the Vice Provost for International Affairs is to support and encourage the work of Harvard students and faculty, bringing Harvard to the world and the world to Harvard. To accomplish this mission, the Office of the Vice Provost for International Affairs:
Join us on Twitter!
- Harvard President stands up for foreign students in the US, announces suit on their behalf t.co/9U0iIPtleN
- “We will pursue this case vigorously so that our international students—and international students at institutions across the country—can continue their studies without the threat of deportation.” - President Bacow (5/6)
- The Ivy League was first to cancel sports. Here’s what it says about when games might return. t.co/ylMviMhoCp
- The global academy cannot be ‘decoupled’ - “I never hear scientists — true scientists, good quality scientists — speak in terms of nationality.” t.co/jlRglPG51D via @NYTimes
- Larry Bacow and the Act of God | Opinion | The Harvard Crimson t.co/eac4HakMcv