The mission of the Office of the Vice Provost for International Affairs is to support and encourage the work of Harvard students and faculty, bringing Harvard to the world and the world to Harvard. To accomplish this mission, the Office of the Vice Provost for International Affairs:
Join us on Twitter!
- Elite M.B.A. Programs Report Steep Drop in Applications - WSJ t.co/VSvyFIVo3J
- Education Department says it will fund Middle East studies program after all - The Washington Post t.co/Cs7PZZorOP
- Comedian Cristela Alonzo offers humor, insight about life in a border town – Harvard Gazette t.co/8CHQOeRtH6
- [Learn languages]The world’s changing #language landscape. #French growing fast. 750 million people will ‘parler français’ on all continents by #2050. Merveilleux! @icefmonitor t.co/Q0H5A3D6Zi @BritishCouncil #highered #FLE t.co/gPiZ72o8Fb
- Harvard Business School Faculty and Climate Experts Talk Water and the Future of the City in Panel Discussion | News | The Harvard Crimson t.co/bGKVDGMl0J