The mission of the Office of the Vice Provost for International Affairs is to support and encourage the work of Harvard students and faculty, bringing Harvard to the world and the world to Harvard. To accomplish this mission, the Office of the Vice Provost for International Affairs:
Join us on Twitter!
- What a 24-hour span! Last night an award recipient at @HVClub's Senior Letterwinners Dinner, today our captain @ChrisEgi15 gave an address to more than 32,000 at @Harvard commencement: t.co/g9NHQ1V7qo #GoCrimson t.co/7R3vw38UIs
- Let’s also ask how many in the Chinese delegation speak English, and how many in the American delegation speak Chinese. In China, Photo of Trade Talks Embodies ‘Young’ Country Passing Aging U.S. via @NYTimes t.co/qt7FLjqYp2
- A must read for anyone with a serious interest in the future of the research university. t.co/ub3D4Zymem
- One reason why France is a great country. t.co/hz5cJpecwL
- Beginning of May, @oamponsah79, Executive Director of @AfricaHarvard's Africa Office, facilitated a dialogue on Racism in a Digital Age in collaboration with @NelsonMandela. Listen to this important conversation here: t.co/hza2sXigKm. #race #southafrica #harvard #digital