Contact the Office of the Vice Provost for International Affairs if You…

  • have general questions about Harvard’s international activities
  • have a question about Harvard’s policies for international work
  • are a member of the Harvard community and you…
    • want to sign an MOU or other legal agreement with a partner outside the U.S.
    • want to open an office outside the U.S.
    • want to know if an activity needs review by the University Committee on International Projects and Sites (UCIPS)
    • have a research proposal subject to Provost’s Review
  • have a question about the Harvard Worldwide website, or One Harvard, One World brochure
  • want to participate in, or have questions about Worldwide Week at Harvard